“Step-in as Student..Step-out as Tech-Savvy.”
About CSE Department
As the technology is boon for the world with so many varieties, the usage of it is increasing daily in various ways. So the need of the hour is immense technical knowledge. We in the CSE department create that knowledge-hub by ensuring students with strong academics, programming and real-time exposure. Various symposiums, workshops and academic events are conducted at regular intervals to inculcate among students very strong technical aptitude and build leadership qualities in them. Online courses, seminars and webinars by top MNC experts are conducted to exploit the knowledge to its optimum. We streamline students by conducting various technical assessments and mock interviews which help them during campus interviews. Over the last seven years, around 500 engineers from this department have been graduated acquiring vital technical knowledge and got placed into various top MNCs with high salary packages. With Lendi’s CSE Department the growth of student is assured to be in the safe hands to acquire knowledge.
Highlights of CSE Department
- Training for students on advanced technologies like Machine learning, Data Analytics and Design Patterns by industry persons to gain sound knowledge.
- Allowing students to participate in Industry Internships to understand industry trends and technologies.
- Conducting various activities like Group Discussions and National Quiz programmes under CSI, IEI, IEEE Student Branches to develop team work abilities.
- Strengthen students to document, plan and communicate effectively through BEC and GETCHE Certifications by CAMBRIDGE.
- Providing various platforms like APSSDC Skill Development Lab, Code Tantra and Skill Jio to practice programming for cracking campus placements in various MNCs.
- Allowing the students to participate in various Coding , Project and Hackathon Competitions all over India to transform their knowledge to global world.
- Encouraging students to survey research papers attend conferences and publish journals to inculcate the research aptitude.
- Conducting counselling hours, awareness sessions and GATE classes for their bright career.
Short term goals
- Improving overall pass-percentage in academics.
- Producing excellent GATE ranks.
- Preparing the students for meeting the present demands of IT industry.
- Inculcating moral values and enhancing innovative skills.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the evolving computer science landscape.
Long term goals
- Research and Development activities
- Development of projects for the automation of various departments.
- Acquire greater recognition as a locus for research by attending and publishing in premiere computer science conferences around the world.
- Maintain professional accreditation for our programs.
- Increasing of MoU’s with various Multi National Companies