Department of Electrical & Electronics engineering is started in the year 2008 with a present intake of 120. The department is heading with an objective to develop industry ready engineers while meeting local industry needs. The department is an integral part of Lendi Institute of Engineering & Technology, Vizianagaram. Since inception the department has well experienced and committed faculty, who continuously strive for the benefit of the students and their career development. The strength of the department is its laboratory facilities besides good infrastructure. Department of EEE also has a dedicated R&D / Projects lab to carry research activities by the students and faculty. To enhance industry-institution interaction, the department has signed MOUs with reputed organizations. Faculty of the department continuously encourage/drive students to involve in industrial visits, internships and also provides various training programs to enhance the technical skills of the students.
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering (B.Tech)
|4 Years (8 Semesters)
|NBA & NAAC
|Power Systems & Control Automation
|PS & CA
|2 Years (4 Semesters)
Short term Goals
- Improving overall pass-percentage in academics
- Producing good number of GATE ranks.
- Preparing the students for meeting the present demands of IT industry.
- Inculcating moral values and enhancing innovative skills.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the evolving computer science landscape.
Long term Goals
- Research and Development activities
- Development of projects for the automation of various departments.
- Acquire greater recognition as a locus for research by attending and publishing in premiere electrical conferences and journals around the world.
- Maintain professional accreditation.
- Increasing of MoU’s with various Multi National Companies