Computer Society of India (CSI)
This prestigous institution Lendi has launched the CSI Student Branch in the year 2010 with 107 students,and now the count is almost the double.We were twice recognized with special Significant awards for the years 2010-2011 and 2011-2012 for our outstanding contribution.
The Educational Institution Membership number is I01468 with student branch counselor Mr. P. Jagannadha Varma , Associate Professor, Dept. of CSE, who is continuously striving to encourage the students and extending his support to establish this chapter in a much better way. In the journey of establishing the student branch he was awarded with several awards like "National Active Participation Award (Young Member)" & "BEST SUPPORTING SBC" . Our CSI chapter has spread across region V through conducting various activities. It has also helped in the exchange of fundamentals of the latest technologies and it’s applications in different streams to students.These activities made a great impact in the work culture of our organisation. Lendi CSI chapter a professional body of both faculty and students of CSE ,has been growing continuously and has ambitious palns to further put forth its objectives in the interest of all students.
The mission of the Lendi CSI is to facilitate research, knowledge sharing, learning and career enhancement for students, and helping them to integrate into the IT community. Our CSI chapter is also working hand in hand with other industry associations and academia to ensure that the benefits of IT advancement ultimately percolate down to every student.
Lendi CSI Achievements
- “Best Student Branch” in Visakhapatnam Region 2012-2013
- “Special Recognition Award” 2011-2012
- “Best Performance Award” 2010-2011
- P.Jagannadha Varma, SBC-LENDI CSI, has been awarded with National "Active Participation Award (Young Member)" during 2015.
- S.N.P Bhardwaj, has Awarded with "Highest Committed Student Branch Activist Award" during 2015.
- M. Vamsy Kiran, has Awarded with "Highest Committed Student Branch Activist Award" during 2015.
- P.Jagannadha Varma, SBC-LENDI CSI, has been awarded as “Best Supporting SBC” by Csi-Visakhapatnam Chapter during 2015.
- T.Madhuri, T.Avinash have won “Best Paper Award” for paper titled ” Enhanced ARM with Security Using Two Keyword Playfair Cipher“ during 2015.
- Ch.Navyatha, M.Kalyani,K.Manvitha have won “Runner-Up Award” for project titled “Fraud Detection Through Big Data Analytics” during 2015..
Institute of Engineers, India (IEI)
‘IEI Vision’ emphasises on the focused ‘functional areas’ and the corresponding ‘key result areas’ to fulfil the obligations specified by objectives of the Royal Charter.
The Vision and the Strategic Plan will be complementary to each other; will directly act to facilitate leaders to target and guide their policies, plans, processes and progress on broad and diversified areas within and outside the engineering community.
IEI Vision is to promote an environment to enable ethical ethos and pursuits of professional excellence for engineering fraternity in the country so as to provide leadership for serving the humanity by involving in all aspects of inclusive development process in the country.
I.E.I TECHNICAL ACTIVITIES
- 28TH February National Science Day
- 4th March National Safety Day
- 22nd March World Water Day-Statutory Event
- 10th April National Survey Day
- 15th April Water Resources Day
- 22nd April World Earth Day
- 15th May Sir Arthur Thomas Cotton Birth Day
- 17th May World Telecommunication Day-Statutory Event
- 5th June World Environment Day-Statutory Event
- 15th July Dr K L Rao Birthday Celebrations
- 16th July Foundation Day of IEI,VLC
- 15th September National Engineers’ Day
- 1st Monday of October World Habitat Day
- 14th October World Standards Day
- 20th November Geological Information System (GIS) Day
- 14th December Energy Conservation
Engineers without Borders (EWB)
Lendi Institute of Engineering and Technology has started the student chapter of Engineers without Borders (EWB) at its campus in the month May 2011, which concentrates in motivating engineers to take up societal causes. Over 100 students joined the chapter.
Lendi College Engineers without Borders (LCEWB) is affiliated with Engineers Without Borders - India, a non-profit humanitarian organization established to partner with developing communities around the world in order to improve their quality of life. LCEWB seeks to promote a global consciousness among students by working on environmentally sound and economically sustainable engineering projects. The LCEWB chapter of Engineers Without Borders (EWB) is dedicated to improving lives through the creation and implementation of sustainable projects to address the needs of disadvantaged peoples. Members from a variety of concentrations are encouraged to join. LCEWB is dedicated to the EWB mission: "Building A Better World, One Community At A Time."