About Lendi IIC
LIET innovation and incubation centre is to create awareness and give exposure to the students to make them as entrepreneurs. To encourage the students with an entrepreneurial bent of mind, to come up with creative and innovative ideas and given ideas to make their efforts to start new ventures, and provide a platform for budding entrepreneurs to create new and innovative ventures by providing required infrastructure and guidance. The IIC team encourages and trains the students to participate in various competitions and events nationally and internationally.It has been at the forefront of promoting creativity and incubating business ideas in order to provide an atmosphere where its students and faculty can explore their potential. Members of the faculty are continuously engaged in the generation and distribution of information, just as students are finding ways to launch business ideas to influence society and solve problems in the real world. In many cutting-edge science and technology fields, a significant number of R&D activities are being carried out by faculty members and students.
- Nurturing innovation driven activities and encourage entrepreneurial skills and ideas across all disciplines
- Establishing collaborations with industries and entrepreneurs to guide our students
- Supporting the ideas of the students, assist them to nourish those ideas into effective action plans and consequently transform the students with vibrant ideas into young entrepreneurs
- Encouraging to develop and customize the products for commercialization
- Supporting start-ups in various sectors such as manufacturing, transport, energy, health, education, agriculture, water, sanitation and other emerging areas of social / national importance.
Name of the member Department Role Dr. A.V. Paramkusam ECE In-charge Mr. B. Hemanth Nag ECE Member Dr. M. Manga Raj EEE Member Mr. G. Ravindranath CSE Member Mr. K.Ch. Sekhar MECH Member Dr. T. Vinod Kumar S & H Member