“Knowing is not Enough, We must apply; Wishing is not Enough, We must do;”
About R & D
LENDI Institute of Engineering and Technology, Vizianagaram is now focusing more on Research Programs and need based technology. Accordingly, an independent R&D Cell has been established to promote and monitor the research Programs of the college. R&D cell has an advisory board with senior faculty members from various organizations. The cell manages all the research Programs of the college by monitoring and coordinating the research Programs. It conducts the research review meeting to examine the quality of research being conducted by various teams. It facilitates interaction with external agencies for funded R&D projects, also promotes and manages Institute-Industry interaction.
Objectives of R & D
- To acquire new Scientific and Engineering knowledge.
- To design novel methodologies in all the fields of Engineering and Technology.
- To develop new tools and techniques to expedite problem solving with special emphasis on rural and socially relevant issues.
- To setup Intellectual Property Cell to motivate the students and faculty to register their innovations and other intellectual creations to obtain patent, copyright, trademark, design etc.
- To Motivate the faculty for applying for research grants from national, international and private funding agencies, Scientific Research Institutions, Scientific Associations and other financial Bodies.
- Organizing conferences, workshops, seminars, Symposiums and other research oriented events in national and International level
R & D Team
|Name of the Faculty||Department||Designation|
|Dr. A.V Paramkusam||Electronics & Communication Engineering||Professor, R & D Dean|
|Dr. R. Rajender||Computer Science and Engineering||Professor|
|Dr. D.Naresh Kumar||Electronics and Communication Engineering||Professor|
|Dr. M.Manga Raj||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||Professor|
|Dr. Bala Krishna||Science & Humanities||Assistant Professor|