Lendi Slogans "No Ragging"
Ragging is defined as a non-consensual conversation between the senior and freshman, where the senior humiliates the freshman, forces him to answer personally/socially-unacceptable questions/topics, teases/harrasses him/her, does an exhibition of his/her superiority leading to mental trauma, uneasiness, discomfort for the fresher.Anti Ragging Policy
- Ragging is prohibited as per act 26 of A. P. Legislative Assembly, 1997.
- Ragging entails heavy fine amounts (or) imprisonment.
- Ragging invokes suspension and dismissal from the college.
- Outsiders are strictly prohibited from entering the college premises and college hostels without permission.
- Girl students must be in their hostel rooms by 9.00 p.m.
- All students must carry their identity cards and show them on demand by the college authorities.
- Suspended students under anti-ragging act are debarred from entering the campus except when required to attend enquiry and to submit an explanation.
- All students should believe that ragging is a menace, evil and anti-social.