About CSIT Department
At the rapid pace of Global Development, Science and Technology occupied a significant place in this digital era. Computers have become ubiquitous part of modern life, and new applications are introduced every day. The use of computer technologies is also commonplace in all types of organizations, in academia, research, industry, government, private and business organizations. CSIT is broadly a combination of Computers and Technology. As computers become even more pervasive, the potential for computer-related careers will continue to grow and the career paths in computer-related fields will become more diverse. Problem solving through technology is one of prime aspects of CSIT. The CSIT course includes the emerging areas recommended by the AICTE committee such as Artificial Intelligence, Data Sciences, Machine Learning, IoT, Blockchain Technologies, Virtual Reality and Cyber Security. Students study the design, development & analysis of software and hardware used to solve problems in a variety of business, scientific and social contexts.
Since 2000, global information and communication technologies (ICTs) have become more powerful, more accessible, and more widespread. They are now pivotal in enhancing competitiveness, enabling development, and bringing progress to all levels of society.
- Introduces diverse curriculum containing fundamental education, core courses, Professional electives and Open electives.
- The department endeavors to foster independent learning through hands-on laboratory and projects to motivate the students growing as creative thinkers.
- Inclusion of a number of optional modules provides an opportunity for students to choose specialized or advanced area of interest.
- Integration of learning across the course through mini project and project various sectors inculcates collaborative learning.
- A part from imparting conventional technical education and rich learning environment, emphasis is laid on co-curricular activities such as conferences, seminars, workshops, and quizzes to prepare students for highly competitive job market.
- It provides best in class infrastructure and laboratories for practical learning.
- Software Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Data Analyst
- System Administrator
- Web Developer
Short Term Goals
- To inculcate moral values and enhancing innovative skills.
- To maintain good overall pass-percentage in academics.
- To ensure more number of students secure distinction.
- To expose the students for new technologies and packages.
- To prepare the students for meeting the present demands of IT industry.
- To create research abilities among the students.
Long Term Goals
- To get accreditations for our program.
- To acquire greater recognition as a locus for research.
- To maintain MoU’s with various recognized companies.